Retrouvailles 10 ans après Index du Forum Retrouvailles 10 ans après
Une bande de jeunes qui se sont connus enfants en colonie de vacances...

FAQ   Rechercher   Membres 
 Profil Groupes 
 Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  : Connexion  :  S’enregistrer 

Gaetan Bong stands by racial abuse accusation against Jay Ro

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Retrouvailles 10 ans après Index du Forum -> Choses à faire : -> Le blog de Gossip Girl
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Avr - 07:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Gaetan Bong stands by racial abuse accusation against Jay Ro Répondre en citant

wwwpic5678 Brighton defender Gaetan Bong stands by his accusation he was racially abused by West Brom's Jay Rodriguez. The allegation made by the Cameroon international against Rodriguez was found not proven by a Football Association independent commission last Friday, while the West Brom forward criticised Bong for choosing "to publicly condemn" him in a Twitter post on Monday.

Rodriguez was accused of using "abusive and/or insulting words which included a reference to ethnic origin and/or colour and/or race" towards Bong during January's Premier League match at the Hawthorns. "Mr Rodriguez's actions during our game against West Bromwich Albion, followed by statements issued by him and on his behalf by his various PR and legal advisors, have resulted in my character being questioned and subsequently for a number of accusations to be directed at me," read a club statement from Brighton on behalf of Bong.

"Please let me be clear: I know what I heard and I did not mishear. My conscience in raising the complaint is therefore entirely clear. "This was my first such experience in more than three years in this country and I would never seek to bring a false charge against a fellow professional. wwwpic5678

"Those who have accused me of doing that do not know me. Equally those who have expressed an opinion were not there on the pitch at the time and only Mr Rodriguez and I know exactly what was said and I stand by my original complaint.

"I now wish to continue with my career, and won't be commenting further on this matter even if Mr Rodriguez chooses to issue any further statements." Rodriguez strenuously denied the charge throughout the process, and insisted he was mockingly referencing Bong's "bad breath". wwwpic5678

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Avr - 07:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Retrouvailles 10 ans après Index du Forum -> Choses à faire : -> Le blog de Gossip Girl Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation